What's new

This photo makes me feel "strange"

the bushes are all planted, not naturally grown. So they are in rows.
From that perspective the bushes somewhat looks like an arrow pointing to the house.

Wish the electrical wires weren't there.

Yup, the trees lead you straight to the house. One of the leading lines that I liked in the shot.

I personally like the wires and the towers. It helps the shot IMHO, and also adds leading lines to the house.
 
the bushes are all planted, not naturally grown. So they are in rows.
From that perspective the bushes somewhat looks like an arrow pointing to the house.

Wish the electrical wires weren't there.
They are in a easy place, it can be removed easily.

They can be, but I think it looks better with them in.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom