This Town Gets A Little Creepy At Night

Hof8231

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Too many to comment on individually.

Generally speaking, I think there are some interesting visuals contained in these images, but as presented they’re coming across to my eyes as a tad undercooked. I’m not suggesting you slam them with all kinds of cheesy photoshop effects, but I’d definitely revisit the cropping to place more emphasis on the interesting bits.

I am interested to see how you develop as you go. You are finding some interesting stuff. But yeah play some more, fine tune it. Out of the set I like 3 the best just because you have all kinds of interesting things going on with the light. 2 is oof.

With the exception of the first shot all of these have a tilt. You can always try straightening them but in my experience you lose resolution when you do.

Too many to comment on individually.

Generally speaking, I think there are some interesting visuals contained in these images, but as presented they’re coming across to my eyes as a tad undercooked. I’m not suggesting you slam them with all kinds of cheesy photoshop effects, but I’d definitely revisit the cropping to place more emphasis on the interesting bits.

Thanks for the comments, I'll definitely give that a shot! Anything specific effects-wise you would do to them without making them look cheesy?

I am interested to see how you develop as you go. You are finding some interesting stuff. But yeah play some more, fine tune it. Out of the set I like 3 the best just because you have all kinds of interesting things going on with the light. 2 is oof.

With the exception of the first shot all of these have a tilt. You can always try straightening them but in my experience you lose resolution when you do.

Thanks! I'm trying...it's tough, but I'm trying. And yeah, I always have a problem with tilt. I need to utilize the straighten feature in Camera Raw more...or just learn how to hold the damn thing straight in the first place lol.

I really like 3. !

I like the photos, but in most of them, it doesn't seem like color is really being used at all to differentiate anything.

Which is fine, but whenever that is the case, I would generally suggest black and white instead, in order to remove distractions from what is really driving the image, which in most cases here is purely the intensity of the light.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back