Thor's Majesty

Absolutely breathtaking! Congrats on such a great capture and good to hear that you and your equipment survived to shoot another day. Hopefully more shots like this!

Your sexiness made me watch Chris Hemsworth. He looks so much like you. :sexywink:

Twins. ;)

Absolutely breathtaking! Congrats on such a great capture and good to hear that you and your equipment survived to shoot another day. Hopefully more shots like this!

Thanks a lot. It was fun.

I just saw this. SICK! did you use a filter? And I have a question about the location itself: Where does that water go? Does it flow to some tube out to sea?

I just saw this. SICK! did you use a filter? And I have a question about the location itself: Where does that water go? Does it flow to some tube out to sea?

Thanks, an ND grad was used, and I think a polarizer might've been on the front of the camera. DIdn't really have time to take it off, but it gave 1-2 stops of light reduction which is nice.

I just saw this! I really like this image. I see that it is already nominated for POTM, so that saves me the trouble. I really love the vibrant colors and the shutter speed was perfect for the water effect!

Beautiful image! Good to hear your ok along with your gear.

When going out photographing...

towelie.jpg

This shot is absolutely fantastic! I originally saw this on 500px. Thank you for sharing. I wish there were some amazing places in New Jersey to take shots of. Oh well, drawbacks of this state. Stay safe when shooting!

Beautiful image! Good to hear your ok along with your gear.

When going out photographing...

Lol! Extremely relevant to my situation. Since I often end up by water and more often than not end up in it. ;)

This shot is absolutely fantastic! I originally saw this on 500px. Thank you for sharing. I wish there were some amazing places in New Jersey to take shots of. Oh well, drawbacks of this state. Stay safe when shooting!

Thanks!

Oh I'm sure you could find some pretty cool places not too far away. Densely populated areas offer their own unique beauties. ;)

...what could i add that hasn't already been said...stunning!

Just to buck the trend I am going to say I hate it.

Great shot all around. Love the comp, light, and shutter speed used to capture the movement.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back