Those eyes....C&C

TamiAz

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my fur baby, Kona. :lovey: I was practicing with manual focus tonight and this was one the pics I took. I think I did pretty well focusing on his eyes....They melt me!! Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

50mm, F3.5, ISO100, 1/60s, flash

Konaeyes2.jpg

thats a pretty good shot with manual focus, unless you're using a tripod or something stable, it's hard to get it that clear. love it! i have 4 dogs!

thats a pretty good shot with manual focus, unless you're using a tripod or something stable, it's hard to get it that clear. love it! i have 4 dogs!

Thank you...I was on the floor when I took this, so the camera was pretty stable. He wasn't too thrilled with me being in his face taking pictures...:lol:

What happened to his nose ? 1 eye is in focus but what good is it if you crop through it's nose and ear, one for the recycle bin

What happened to his nose ? 1 eye is in focus but what good is it if you crop through it's nose and ear, one for the recycle bin

My intent was to focus on his eyes.. Which one is out of focus? They look pretty clear to me.

My intent was to focus on his eyes.. Which one is out of focus? They look pretty clear to me.

If your intent was focus, you can still try and make it a good photo that is well composed

If your intent was focus, you can still try and make it a good photo that is well composed

Well, to each their own. I actually like the way it came out. It shows my dog's personality, but I don't expect anyone else to get that! :)

I love it! I think its a great photo too! Both eyes look focusd to me. I wish I could take pics like this of my dog. As soon as she seem my camera or hears the click and beeps she bolts the other direction! Haha

Most reactions

Back