What's new

Thought I'd go abstract

AncientSnapper

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 20, 2007
Messages
215
Reaction score
0
Location
England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
just playing on a dull day...
Abstract5.jpg
 
This doesn't look like a photo at all, it looks more like something a graphic design artist would make. I'm very intrigued now, how did you do this, and what is this a subject of?
 
Awesome!

I'm also a slightly experienced Abstract photog.. Neon lights while jerking the camera? Love the colors and the blackness of the background. Love the shape too btw!
 
Wow, very neat. Looks like some sort of illuminated blown-glass kind of thing. Cool.

Just curious- why did you chose it to crop it the way you did?
 
I don't think it's made with moving lights or static lights and a moving camera, notice that the bands do not overlap and superimpose.

My guess would be a nice piece of streaked glass art shown from an unusual angle and against a black background to bring out the colors while hiding some detail.
 
Very nice, this could even work as someones logo for something,

not easy to reproduce I suppose...
 
This is fascinating. The colours really pop on the black background. Please tell us what it is, will you? Please!
 
Wow, love it. I'd like to know how you did it, too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom