Thoughts my dog has...

Great shot with perfect title :)
Nice 1.

Dashing thru the snow... Nice photo!

Omgosh! Luv the Pic!..(& the caption, I agree it is hilarious & on the nose!)...and What a beauty, so, you had to know this was coming
...What breed is your pup?..(full sized poodle?, min-poodle?, labradoodle?, cockepoodle? or cockerdoodle? or?..*chuckles* I've no clue, but it's soo cute!!, so I'm curious)...Happy Holidays!..& many Snow days for your pup!

Great looking dog, and as every dog owner knows, you certainly nailed the attention span description.

Great action shot! Cute dog

Great shot with perfect title :)
Nice 1.
Thanks!

Thanks!

Dashing thru the snow... Nice photo!
Thanks, if he could live in the snow I think he would!

Great capture!
Thank you!

Omgosh! Luv the Pic!..(& the caption, I agree it is hilarious & on the nose!)...and What a beauty, so, you had to know this was coming
...What breed is your pup?..(full sized poodle?, min-poodle?, labradoodle?, cockepoodle? or cockerdoodle? or?..*chuckles* I've no clue, but it's soo cute!!, so I'm curious)...Happy Holidays!..& many Snow days for your pup!
He's a two and a half year old silver pure bread Standard Poodle. Thanks!

Great looking dog, and as every dog owner knows, you certainly nailed the attention span description.
Thank you! He comes from a very good lineage, we were lucky to find the breeder.

Nominated for POTM, December, 2017
Wow, thank you very much!

Great action shot! Cute dog
Thanks!

I love this picture! Great pop of color with the Frisbee too. OP, would you mind if I saved a copy of this? I like to collect cute animal pics to browse when I'm feeling down.

I love this picture! Great pop of color with the Frisbee too. OP, would you mind if I saved a copy of this? I like to collect cute animal pics to browse when I'm feeling down.
Glad it makes you smile! Feel free to save a copy if you like.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back