Thoughts on adding a "live music and event photography" forum/sub forum?

To OP. There is also a photo themes forum here where you could start a thread on any subject you like including concerts. You could try that and see how it goes

Nice suggestion!
bigthumb.gif

Well, my issue is ,"Where would we have all the bands PLAY at? We don't really have enough room for a decent stage here at TPF HQ...and who would clean up after them if we DID book them???"

I dunno, George...I'm not sure we're ready for live music here at TPF...and besides, we don't even have our State Liquor Control Commission license up to date, so we'd have to outsource ALL the bartenders...I dunno...we'd also need at LEAST three bouncers, a couple of ticket-takers, two coat-check employees...security guys and cool T-shirts that say "SECURITY" on the backs AND on the front!!!...we'd need a stage manager...and so on.

I dunno...I'd LOVE to see live music here on TPF...hmmm...maybe we can get a stage set up...I know Sparky480 is a certified electrician, so that's a start! And unpopular has some engineering background, so he can probably use a hammer, a saw, and a square...hmmm...maybe this live music idea isn't so bad after all!!!

........maybe we can get a stage set up...I know Sparky480 is a certified electrician, so that's a start!.......

Yes, I have wired up a stage or two.

DSC02692.jpg

DSC02737.jpg

DSC02462.jpg

DSC03547.jpg

scaf2.jpg

scaf3.jpg

scaf.jpg

DSC03167a.jpg

dsc03170a.jpg

DSC03537a.jpg

See--I just KNEW 480sparky could Git R' Done!!! for us!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back