Thoughts

Tommy13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A couple of pics from a recent aquarium trip these are straight out of camera just wanting to hear your thoughts. $sawtooth shark.JPG$Shark.JPG

I can't tell what the first is? Your shark is blurry. I'd try lightening both. Aquariums are hard. I haven't figured out how to nail the focus with the insanely thick, curved glass that our local one has yet.

I'm not sure how to access your EXIF data, but I'd recommend a higher ISO to get light. The second shot needs a faster shutter to avoid the motion blur. Sharks move really quickly. ;) Water can make it really hard to nail focus, too. I have trouble getting my beta in a small tank because he's constantly shifting just a little in the water, so his distance from my lens is always changing.

I got several pics of the fish with out blur but I was shooting to make the second pic with some water blur but still be able to see the shark which I thought turned out to be pretty neat. The first shot was a saw tooth shark shot in hopes to catch a silhouette which turned out a little different then I expected but turned out neat in my opinion. Keep telling me your thoughts maybe both of these are just bad photos I am new to this and am just trying different things and trying to learn.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back