What's new

Three Beautiful Ladies!

Whoa! Wonderful shots! How on earth did you get that one of the pilot, from above? And I love the ones of the 3 ladies lined up, and the one with the sprinklers in front too.
 
Thanks DragonHeart and Antarctican,

The one with the pilot from above was taken from the Boom Pod of my aircraft.

I appreciate the comments.

Jeremy
www.boyd.zenfolio.com
 
Wow those are all really amazing. The ones of the plane getting washed are wild. The one of the pilot from above is probably the best one- seems like a rare shot.

I'd love to see tighter zooms on some of these just because I bet the detail is really cool (like the plane washing ones... )
 
Looked at some of your other shots...where was #14 taken....that is, what is the mountain off in the distance? It looks familiar.
 
Antarctican,

It is Mount Fuji in the background on number 14.

Thanks again for all the comments.

Jeremy
 
Thanks everyone for the comments.

I will work on some more and post soon.

Jeremy
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom