Three Day Lily Pictures

otherprof

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
All with iPhone. As the song in Finian's Rainbow goes, "When I'm not near the one I love, I love the one I'm near." Sometimes I'm so lazy I love my iPhone camera. These were taken in my back yard, with the Nikon and the Sony in the house!

fullsizeoutput_8839.jpeg

IMG_4352.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_883b.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4349.jpeg
    IMG_4349.jpeg
    173.1 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Very pleasant shots! One has to appreciate the quality of the phone cameras these days. You even got iPhone bokeh! Not easy!

I showed some of my hawks nesting photos to an acquaintance the other day. Shot on a full frame camera at 600mm. He said "Wow! You must have an amazing phone!" :ambivalence:

Very pleasant shots! One has to appreciate the quality of the phone cameras these days. You even got iPhone bokeh! Not easy!

I showed some of my hawks nesting photos to an acquaintance the other day. Shot on a full frame camera at 600mm. He said "Wow! You must have an amazing phone!" :ambivalence:
Thanks, and thanks for the anecdote! I tried the “portrait “ mode on the phone for #1 and it worked pretty well.

Your first photo is extremely l
good.I really like the composition you have achieved

Thanks, and thanks for the anecdote! I tried the “portrait “ mode on the phone for #1 and it worked pretty well.

It's really interesting: look at the way some of the flowers pop out so suddenly from the OOF BG. That must be iPhone induced blur as per the portrait mode. Neat effect. Looks great I must admit.

Most reactions

Back