What's new

Three Doggy Shots and a Vineyard

Wozza

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 9, 2007
Messages
534
Reaction score
10
Location
New Zealand
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just messing around on my day off. :)

1
2526643401_b97e8d6529.jpg

Action shot!


2
2527474060_84abd943d5.jpg

Why do you keep pointing that at me? I want another stick!


3
2530699738_3b9c5543f4.jpg

Another action shot but not quite so fast shutter


4
2529957449_bbb48e57d7.jpg

The sun setting over a vineyard because I didn't feel like making a topic just for this. :P
 
The pastel sky and the eye-leading columns in the last photo are awesome. I wonder though, would it have had a more interesting effect from a little bit to the left or the right?

Your dog looks very nice :) I like the first one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom