Frankly, 'B' work compared to the couple others I've seen from you.
I think so too, in terms of single image. I have to admit to not being wildly happy about them - but then it was more of an exercise for me to get my head back into taking pictures.
I hadn't been to the Rushton Triangular Lodge for years.
It's a sheduled building from the first half of the 17thC. Built by a Catholic when Catholicism was frowned on in England. He built the lodge as an affirmation of his faith. Everything is a multiple of three. And I mean everything.
It's triangular for a start. And it goes from there. It's very strange and beautiful.
I wanted to see if it was like I remembered - and if I could recapture the feel I got of the place the first time I was there.
The internal space is odd and the light is pretty poor. And the pictures were taken hand-held.
Inside there are lots of odd little nooks and strange doors leading into even odder spaces so as you move around in there it's like moving around inside an optical illusion. And with odd vistas at every turn.
I was, I think, trying to capture that - but I don't think I did.
The nearest is the stairway shot - the flash of green light at the bottom of the stairs fascinated me.
It was only when I reviewed the shots on Beryl that I realised I had almost exclusively photographed the doorways.
I think I might go back and try again.
*Edit*
In retrospect - and looking at the images again - I think number 2 stands on it's own and doesn't need the other two. I guess I just felt I had to post three pictures in keeping with the theme of the building.
A good example of me falling over my own feet through trying too hard to be clever.