What's new

Three Flowers *

How could you ignore such beautiful flowers? :grumpy:
 
Hey, don't fret! I had to wake up and get up first to see (and appreciate!) them!
Though (with a smile) I must admit that I best like the asterisk * in your chosen title for this thread! ;) So fitting. :D
 
Not so keen on these but am not on my regular screen...so cannot be sure but they seem a little too dark for me.
 
Nice flower....but a wee bit dark..don't you think :):)
 
Hey, don't fret! I had to wake up and get up first to see (and appreciate!) them!
Though (with a smile) I must admit that I best like the asterisk * in your chosen title for this thread! ;) So fitting. :D
O, thank you Corrina ma'm.... i forgot about the hemispherical distances; thank you very much; asterisk i adopted as an indication of wish for comments and criticism.... :D

Not so keen on these but am not on my regular screen...so cannot be sure but they seem a little too dark for me.

Actually they are dark...darkened...i always love flowers partially merged into the darkness around... i know, that may not be liked by all ; thank you very much CB :D
Nice shot, Frequency. Some smart looking flowers.
O, thank you DF; it is a long since i have heard from you; that makes this comment even worthier; thank you very much indeed :D
Nice flower....but a wee bit dark..don't you think :):)
True Ali... it has something to do with my taste ;) Thank you very much for your comments indeed :D :D :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom