T tenninethousand TPF Noob! Joined Nov 24, 2010 Messages 19 Reaction score 0 Location NC Feb 26, 2011 #1 Opinions?
Trever1t Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 30, 2010 Messages 9,331 Reaction score 2,724 Location San Jose, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 26, 2011 #2 1. Shot is ok but I dislike the vignetting. Background is chaotic. Less DOF and it could shine. 2. he's leaning to the outside of the frame. Compose this with him leaning into the frame. 3. I like it.
1. Shot is ok but I dislike the vignetting. Background is chaotic. Less DOF and it could shine. 2. he's leaning to the outside of the frame. Compose this with him leaning into the frame. 3. I like it.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 4, 2011 #3 I liked them all; liked the way he poses