What's new

Three racey shots.

PlasticSpanner

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 1, 2005
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
51
Location
Cheshire, England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Oulton Park in Cheshire, England.

1/ I have quite a few of these, but only a couple of good ones! Still need more practice!

Carrera-44-.jpg


2/ Plato takes team mate Turner up the inside into Cascades.

Plato-Turner-Seat.jpg


3/ Again at Cascades, Turkington visits the gravel & retirement!

Turkington-off.jpg
 
Nice, when was this, weekend just gone? Well done to catch the backfire on the leon. What lens do you use? To me it looks like you could have done with some more zoom?
 
Love the backfire on the second shot!
 
Nice, when was this, weekend just gone? Well done to catch the backfire on the leon. What lens do you use? To me it looks like you could have done with some more zoom?

I think all of these were taken at around 200mm (+ Canon crop) Unfortunately I couldn't get closer to the track as I had my 3 y/o son Noah with me and for the first few cars were were really close. He didn't know what to expect & the parade & formation laps were OK & he was quite excited, but whene they came round in anger on the first lap the poping, banging & screaming engine scared him.

So we moved to about 500m away from the track then eventually across to the other side to my van, where he sat inside to watch & I sat on the roof! :lol:

The lens is a Sigma 70-300mm F4/5.6 APO DG. It seems to be OK for the panning shots but not very sharp over 250mm+.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom