P phobos TPF Noob! Joined Jan 27, 2010 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Location Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 27, 2010 #1 Cropped this bad boy a little. Went with 1/30 of a second on f36. Wanted to get the feel of his trick. What do you think?
Cropped this bad boy a little. Went with 1/30 of a second on f36. Wanted to get the feel of his trick. What do you think?
RauschPhotography TPF Noob! Joined Dec 27, 2008 Messages 1,374 Reaction score 124 Location Minnesnowta Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 27, 2010 #2 I understand why you used 1/30, but I think it takes away from the photo. The design of the jacket and the background kind of blur together, and it makes it hard to focus on the subject.
I understand why you used 1/30, but I think it takes away from the photo. The design of the jacket and the background kind of blur together, and it makes it hard to focus on the subject.
P phobos TPF Noob! Joined Jan 27, 2010 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Location Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 27, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Alright! Thanks for the comment!