TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
03154323small.jpg

Tell me what you think! :)

Thanks Verbal! That's what drew me to take the picture, and in B&W at that. Those are hanging in my woodshed where I work a lot btw.

Verbal said:
Very innovative...the picture has lots of texture, that's what draws me to it. Good job!
The texture suits the subjects, well done! :thumbup:

another great shot Chris! you're a creative little thing here lately! :mrgreen: so what's next?

JonMikal said:
another great shot Chris! you're a creative little thing here lately! :mrgreen: so what's next?
What's next?

....... well..... I just put the first coat of finish on my violin I'm restoring....(it looks awesome)

Photography wise... we'll see what comes my way :wink:

I have been too busy on working on my violin to take a lot of pictures... so in about a week I'll start having more pics for y'all to see! :mrgreen:

With the one of the saws I find you need not wait for another week to regale us with some more pictures! Have you not photo-documented the change of the violin? Could you not show us that?

LaFoto said:
Have you not photo-documented the change of the violin? Could you not show us that?
Maybe..... I could show y'all that.....

But you'll have to be reaaaaally good :wink:

Actually, coming back to this a day later (and viewing it on a decent monitor!), I love this photo. Consider my previous comment retracted!

Most reactions

Back