Through a childs eyes

Moanah

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is my Version of my 14 year olds view of 9/11, He recently told me that he wanted to join the army and do what his Uncle Ed and Uncle Chris did and fight for our country...I guess it just shows that children are not unaware of what is going on in the world and even long after those fatal days they also still remember!
135103956_3ac159db24_m.jpg

Cool idea!

The size of the pic is a bit to big to really give a proper critique, because I have to scroll in order to view the whole thing. I'd rather be able to view it all at once.

One crit I have is the background...very bright and busy, and takes your attention away from the subject.

Thanks, I agree about the background also, I will try to work on that, and as for the size...LOL, well I am new New NEW and have not quite figured that one out yet...any help sizing it down would be great!!!

I have Microsoft picture it and microsoft digital image pro and also have psp vs 7 which I am not all that good at yet

does psp = paint shop pro? as far as i know that's not really an image editing program. If you're looking for a good one, photoshop is pretty much the best out there, but it is pricey. try a freeware program called 'gimp' if you're looking to save money. you can download it online. just a little tidbit :)

Most reactions

Back