What's new

Through the Trees

RobN185

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
617
Reaction score
293
Location
France
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
HDR taken today at the chateau.

8745139026_e007dee9a3_b.jpg
 
Wow, that is beautiful! Looks like a frame from the movie Shrek!
 
Nice how the trees frame your chateau. The foreground could use some work, or be mostly eliminated. Would be better to see more of the tree trunk on the right instead of just a sliver of it.
 
I don't know, I'm kind of in love with the foreground, but I'm with FanBoy on the tree sliver. This has such a cozy storybook feel to it.
 
Like it. The foreground leads me right up to the castle. Neat...
 
Thanks for the comments.
I agree about the tree on the right, it should have more showing, sadly this is uncropped in the width so that's all I have.
I will have to go back and retake. :)

I liked the foreground, I felt the shadowed area formed a nice lead-in line to the chateau.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom