thebeginning

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcolvinphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
no this is not violent. it is fun.

just find a creative way to catch or dodge or do whatever you want with whatever the person above you throws at you, and throw something else at the next poster. Be inventive.

I throw a large matte painting at TPBM. It is a landscape of a mountain on a sunny day in colorado (mid summer) circa 1982. It is signed by Rafael Stornbeck in the bottom right hand corner of the painting, but the signature is a bit smudged. The painting is a tad dusty, and was done in oils.

I, after recovering from being hit by a painting by TPAB, throw a stapler at TPBM. Only it's not full of staples....it's full of pixy dust, so when you 'staple' your papers, they float around the room for a while before returning to your desk. Sorry TPBM, but this doesn't mean the stapler will float in for a soft landing. look out.

OUCH!! HEY WATCH WHERE YOU'RE THROWING STUFF!!! YOU DON'T JUST GO AROUND THROWIN STAPLERS AT ANYBODY YOU WANT TO!!! :angry1: gosh...some people. I think I'll just reuse this dumb stapler and throw it at TPBM...after I staple a couple papers with it. I want to see them float :drunk: .

TPAM Hits me with the stapler...but I go flying up in the air because it stapled me, grab the light on the wall, and chuck it down to TPBM

Ah crap! It's raining staplers again.

You know if you were to get a large, incontinent elephant and squeeze it's feet into two pairs of waders - then fill those waders with custard and get it to run around for a few days - then lock it in a small box for a week? Imagine the smell?
Well that's what I'm throwing at TPBM (the rancid, cramped elephant - not the smell)

Most reactions

Back