What's new

Thunderstorm and lightning

pursuer said:
Awsome, I would love to see mammatus clouds with my own eyes someday, beautiful work.

If your talking about the ones in the last pic. Come on down we get them here often. Usually a good sign that your under a tornado watch.
 
Wo-ho-how!
The last one with its curious cloud formations looks quite menacing.
And however much I like all three lightning photos, I very much like the one with the street sign (though I am in two minds about the fact that this sign is in the picture) for the sky is really interesting in that one.
 
i love the ones with the horizontal lightning and the last couple with the clouds. especially the second last one. very nice crisp clear bolts! good job.

i sawa show yesterday and they showed what lightning looks like from space. looks like theres a huge bad storm happening. lots of bright lights popping up everywhere.
 
Very good pictures, I like the last two.
 
Absolutely awe-inspiring. I adore lightning, but we hardly ever get any decent storms in my part of the world. Oh to be able to afford to go storm chasing.
 
You can visit the following site if you are interested in taking lightning photos..

Lightning Trigger

The followings are sample photos taken by using the gadget..


springthunderstormbyton.jpg


51549106.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom