W wxnut TPF Noob! Joined Sep 9, 2004 Messages 594 Reaction score 7 Location Wisconsin May 5, 2005 #1 Doug Raflik wxnut@charter.net http://www.wxnut.net
mentos_007 The Freshmaker! Joined Jun 29, 2004 Messages 9,322 Reaction score 102 Location Poland, Sz-n Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 5, 2005 #2 wonderful pictures! I'm full of envy because I've never seen such a lightning! here we don't have so strong storms
wonderful pictures! I'm full of envy because I've never seen such a lightning! here we don't have so strong storms
Fadi TPF Noob! Joined Apr 8, 2005 Messages 86 Reaction score 1 Location Alexandria VA May 5, 2005 #3 wow. very nice. Did you use a lightning sensitive trigger?
W wxnut TPF Noob! Joined Sep 9, 2004 Messages 594 Reaction score 7 Location Wisconsin May 5, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Nope. Just left the shutter open for 20 seconds.
W Wilson TPF Noob! Joined Aug 9, 2004 Messages 28 Reaction score 0 Location Beaumont, Alberta May 5, 2005 #5 Nice! The clouds in that last pic look nasty
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 5, 2005 #6 Those are cool pics. Awesome shots. !!!!!!!!!!
pursuer TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2004 Messages 1,397 Reaction score 40 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 5, 2005 #7 Awsome, I would love to see mammatus clouds with my own eyes someday, beautiful work.
ShutteredEye TPF Noob! Joined Mar 1, 2005 Messages 2,411 Reaction score 41 Location Arlington, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 5, 2005 #8 I'm going to have to try the b setting on the 'mat and try this. Great shots.
Canoncan TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 1,697 Reaction score 42 Location Whitby,Ontario,Canada. May 5, 2005 #9 Great shots. Very inspiring.
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 May 5, 2005 #10 pursuer said: Awsome, I would love to see mammatus clouds with my own eyes someday, beautiful work. Click to expand... yep, thats the name of those clouds i was trying to recall. great shots all! :thumbup:
pursuer said: Awsome, I would love to see mammatus clouds with my own eyes someday, beautiful work. Click to expand... yep, thats the name of those clouds i was trying to recall. great shots all! :thumbup:
Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2005 Messages 5,136 Reaction score 153 Location Grimsby, Ontario Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 5, 2005 #11 very awesome, thanks for sharing, powerful!
karissa The Untitled Joined Mar 11, 2004 Messages 2,426 Reaction score 2 Location Probably at work... *yawn* Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 5, 2005 #12 Very nice... I can never do this! I tried! Awesome!
David A Sercel TPF Noob! Joined Apr 11, 2005 Messages 357 Reaction score 4 Location Florence, Alabama May 5, 2005 #13 Very nice! David
D danalec99 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 14, 2004 Messages 8,345 Reaction score 69 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 5, 2005 #14 These are fabulous, wxnut!!