What's new

Tick Heaven

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p863066432-4.jpg
 
i don't get the tick reference, but this is a nice photo
 
i don't get the tick reference
Ticks are usually found in tall-grass areas, like the one shown in the photo. Black-legged ticks transmit Lyme Disease. Tick season is in full bloom right now and is one of the main topics of conversation at the moment among photographers who shoot in the countryside :)
 
Nice shot! Hehe I love the name too, that place does look like a ticks paradise.
 
Nice shot. I got the reference, my back yard is tick heaven!
 
I really like this shot. All the shades of green are just gorgeous and the blue sky pulls it all together....=)

Are you feeling ok?? I'm worried about you!! All these color shots have me very concerned....lol
 
Are you feeling ok?? I'm worried about you!! All these color shots have me very concerned....lol
LOL! I'm making a conscious effort to create imagery that doesn't look "creepy". That means processing in colour and shooting cute things and such ;)

Thanks everybody!
 
The color composition is great! I love how open it feels. I almost want to run through to the barn, but I'm pretty sure that's not a great idea right?...lol
 
I like the crisp blades of grass in the front, makes me want to run through it!
But yes, my only encounter with ticks I was 7 and spent all day in grass up to my ribcage...indeed i had some nice little surprises all over when i got home that day
 
But yes, my only encounter with ticks I was 7 and spent all day in grass up to my ribcage...indeed i had some nice little surprises all over when i got home that day
I can't even begin to imagine how awful that must've felt :meh:

Thanks, guys!
 
As I seen this at the first time, I wasn't that amused but when I try to look in it longer, I was wrong. It was a great shot! The clouds was perfectly good! Thanks for sharing!
 
I have only a few fears...Ticks rank hi among them. Great perspective and crisp color makes this shot!
 
I love the photo, the only thing that would have made it better would be a red roof on the barn.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom