What's new

Tidal Pool

Bender

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 25, 2012
Messages
216
Reaction score
144
Location
The Future
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
p244319146-6.jpg
 
Awesome colors.

For all that is going on, it feels a bit 2 dimensional to me. I wonder if shooting from a lower angle would give it more of a 3 dimensional feel?

Also, I don't think the rocks on the bottom add much, but they do draw the eye by being brighter. I'd want to see a crop showing only those rich, colorful elements and a more obvious subject.

Just some thoughts. Hope this is useful to you.

Desi
 
Thanks for the comment. I can see you point regarding the grey rocks at the bottom.
I actually posted the wrong version ....

p151039314-5.jpg
 
Thanks for the comment. I can see you point regarding the grey rocks at the bottom.
I actually posted the wrong version ....

p151039314-5.jpg
This is really awesome, I think this has a really cool feel to it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom