What's new

Tidal

squirrels

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 3, 2012
Messages
908
Reaction score
437
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I set out for "peaceful" but I may have veered into "gloomy" here.;)

1


2




3
 
#3.. nice! The others don't do much for me!
 
I agree, #3 does have some interesting aspects but they all have a very narrow tonal range.
 
Squirrels, this c&c is more about me than your photos. When I look at them I am fuzzy and confused. I will agree that #3 is the best of the set when I look at it, I want to be on a boat or in the water floating. (Is it summer time yet?)
 
#3 accomplishes peaceful, but I like #2 the best, I like the variation of colors, and how it is kind of distorted. It definitely is the more gloomy of the 3, but I like that about it.
 
Thanks so much for the feedback you guys! :hug::I'm a sucker for fuzzy and confused, but I think I see what you are saying. There's just not enough "there" with these.

Ron, I want to be in a boat where it is hot and sunny with a cold beverage.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom