invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p540644380-4.jpg

Pretty, but not one of my favorites. I don't get the emotion out of this shot like some of the others you have taken. I'm wondering why you didn't clone out the trees in the middle of the shot? I find them distracting.....=) lol I know I'm questioning a landscape god.....:sexywink:

Sweet shot! I like the little trees : ), they give you a sense of how deep the scene is.

Pretty, but not one of my favorites. I don't get the emotion out of this shot like some of the others you have taken.
Thanks for the candid feedback. I feel exactly the same as you. I can't put the finger on why this one is close but no cigar, though. I think it might be that there's a tension between where the leading lines lead to and the brightest section of the frame... but I'm not sure yet.

I'm wondering why you didn't clone out the trees in the middle of the shot? I find them distracting.....=)
I actually thought that those bushes balanced the photo a bit, since the "heaviest" section of the frame is on the far left (the dark group of trees).

lol I know I'm questioning a landscape god.....:sexywink:
You're confusing me with someone else... and this is not false modesty... This type of landscapes are not what I think I do best :)

Thank you very much everybody for your comments!

I think this shot has 2 main interest points......The brightest point and the darkest. The brightest is the sunset,very pretty, and than the dark trees on your left (not very interesting). You are losing the leading lines in the shot, it comes in third to me because the shot is dark. I think that is why it lacks emotion to me. I'm not feeling the mass of space til spot 3 (leading lines).....lol My eye is trying to figure-out what the shot is about, and sometimes as soon as that happens you lose the shot......??? Make any kind of sense?

Sorry if this didn't make sense...........wine does wonders to the mind.....lol
Fun talking art though!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back