Very nice photo. I love the subtle Bokeh effect going on in the background and the detail in the flowers. My only feedback would be, is that the photo was a touch brighter, the colors a little more vibrant, and a little more room on the bottom right because it feels a bit cramped down there. Other then that, awesome photo!
Nice image, but the OOF flower on the right detracts from the two on the left that are in focus. If it was mine, I would crop the one on the right and maybe end up with a square crop having the two on the left in the middle of the image. It is all right to centre an image in this case and ignore the rule of thirds.
_______________
WesternGuy
Thanks for the comments guys. I'm getting used to a new camera and was mainly testing lenses, evaluating the metering, and getting aquainted with the AF system. In other words, my mind wasn't entirely on composition (sounds like a good excuse ... ). So, I agree with some of your comments. I think the processing was a bit flat so I punched it up a bit. As for the composition, the biggest problem is the lack of space at the bottom. I don't think this is a candidate for square crop, but I did do a quick and dirty edit to get rid of the OOF lilly and recropped to account for the change in balance. I think the best bet would be to have given myself some room at the bottom, but too late now. Anyhoo, a redo based on your suggestions and thanks for taking the time.