Tim and his Camel

just x joey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
joeydsmith.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just recenlty picked up a New/Used D200. My d80 has been broken for about a year. This is one of the first photos i've taken since my d80 has been broken. C&C? Thanks :)

4367030132_5d856540e3_o.jpg

Maybe when they look at it, its not very good and there are alot of dumb little mistakes that would take to long to describe so they just pass it over.

Its a snapshot, im sure you know whats wrong with it.

Nothing bothers me when people dont put time or though into pictures then ask for critique.

Maybe when they look at it, its not very good and there are alot of dumb little mistakes that would take to long to describe so they just pass it over.

Nothing bothers me when people dont put time or though into pictures then ask for critique.

This post proves my point that the forum has gone to ****. Someone like you with over 1,000 posts takes your time to come in here and tell my "there are a lot of dumb mistakes," and "it's a snapshot." That is a definition of a non-constructive criticism. You are basically insulting my photo without providing helpful comments. Based on this, and your ****ty photography skills demonstrated on your flickr, I am going to assume you're a forum troll. A troll that does nothing but waste his time and the original poster's time by posting bull**** like this.

I'm out, this forum is officially a piece of ****.

**** = sh.it

Honestly what did you expect people to say

"wooowowow great job"

"cooool colors"

"I dont like the red hat"

You cant learn anything if your not gonna put any effort into it.

Honestly what did you expect people to say

"wooowowow great job"

"cooool colors"

"I dont like the red hat"

You cant learn anything if your not gonna put any effort into it.

No i expected them to give me constructive criticism. Perhaps explain the "alot of dumb little mistakes."

-Harsh on camera flash shadow
-Wide angle makes his head look ridiculous
-Unconstant light, blown out forehead
-Watermark? No ones gonna steal this
-If you wanted to concentrate on him smoking then why no get close to the cigg, im not interested in his eyebrow
-Smoke over cheek is distracting, shoulda either let it blow away or waited till there was more comming from the the cigg

Now YOU give it C&C, what dont YOU like about it that could have been changed.

You're bumping after an hour and a half..... pffft, get a grip.

the smoke looks like a piece of packing tape stuck to his cheek at first glance.

-Harsh on camera flash shadow
-Wide angle makes his head look ridiculous
-Unconstant light, blown out forehead
-Watermark? No ones gonna steal this
-If you wanted to concentrate on him smoking then why no get close to the cigg, im not interested in his eyebrow
-Smoke over cheek is distracting, shoulda either let it blow away or waited till there was more comming from the the cigg

Now YOU give it C&C, what dont YOU like about it that could have been changed.

I was waiting for this. I didn't like your first post either and this one tells me you either don't know what you are talking about or you need to calibrate your monitor.

I dig the shot personally. I do have to agree about the smoke over the cheek, there should either be more so you know what it is, or nothing at all.

This...

You're bumping after an hour and a half..... pffft, get a grip.

...and this!

For the record i never progressed in photography until I joined another non-photography bases forum that had a photography section. The people there told me what sucked and what dumb **** i was doing and they were brutal. Needless to say my shots improved about 10 fold in the first year. I was right where you were bro.

-Underexposed

-Blown Forehead

-Distractions: Smoke on cheek and red "hat?" top right

-Colors a low and no interest

- Try another angle next time

~Michael~

Most reactions

Back