Timber Wolves

BrentC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Stayed inside today and decided to re-process some of my older photos since I am much better now. And I came across these which I totally forgot about. These were taken at the Haliburton Wolf Centre. Shot behind glass within the enclosure. Very hot day and they were either just lying in the shade or basking in the sun.

Timber Wolf by Brent Cameron, on Flickr

2. Young wolf

Timber Wolf pup by Brent Cameron, on Flickr

Nice set. you posting these of the Black one i was able to now compare my wolf to that one.

Nice set. you posting these of the Black one i was able to now compare my wolf to that one.

Thank you. I screwed up a lot of shots, these were the only decent ones out of a lot of a shots. Its more satisfying catching them in the wild, you must be thrilled.

Thank you. I screwed up a lot of shots, these were the only decent ones out of a lot of a shots. Its more satisfying catching them in the wild, you must be thrilled.
Yes i am once my adreniline rush left me i was able to reflect back on the sighting my heart was racing! i also screwed over alot of shots

Most reactions

Back