Time Exposure cameras

Philly B

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
am new to photography and time exposure pictures is my main interest, what digital camera would you people suggest for the best time exposure photograph, please post a link or information about a specific camera and please try to include, price, pixel size and memory size if possible, sorry to be very specific.

thanks for you help!

Sorry to be the one to break this news but you aren't going to find a digital camera that can do long exposures and still be under 1000 dollars. My advise is find an SLR that can accept a cable release and has a mode labeled "B". You can't do really long exposures without a cable release and a tripod if you want them to be consistantly good. My advice is to visit your local camerea shop and get an SLR and low speed film.

Welcome to the forum.

Are you talking about long exposure photography? Because all photography is "time" exposure. Just about any camera has an adjustable "shutter speed" weather it's a digital or film camera.

spike5003 said:
My advice is to visit your local camerea shop and get an SLR and low speed film.

agreed, a used film slr can be had for cheap these days, and will include a bulb setting and accepts a cable... the results will still be very nice. try it.

Most reactions

Back