Time flies undone.

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but I placed said Coconut pon de ova side of de moon guy.

Seeen my sellecta *snaps fingers*.

"That monkey believes this coconut to be his god! But my family is so hungry, it will feed us for weeks!" The monkey, puffing out his chest and righteously boasting; "Who is this puny creature to question the wisdom of the monkeys!? This coconut IS our god and I will not have an inferior creature such as he and his family eat it!"

I believe we approach glaringly close to reaching the banned realm of religion. Be careful where we tread, as surly a moderator will soon jump in here and warn us of our obvious misdeed. :er:

wtf?

ok wrong coconuts i was talking about jon. hmm must be a weird aussie thing, or actually maybe just from where I live. nevermind. hehe. yes we're weird here.

What is it with people giving me negative rep at the moment for no good reason? :-(

Well seeing as the Moon is made up from matter thrown up from the Earth after a Meteoroid collision it is quite possible that a few Coconut trees got blown into space too.

Personally I don't beleive in the Monkey/Mouse wars story! :lol:

icondigital said:
i dont see any monkeys or coconuts ;)
i do see why you disabled your reputation though!
Keep looking - I'm sure he'll keep popping up now and then. Maybe he's trying to tell you something ;)

It's all true.

Attachments

• $FullMoony.jpg
    $FullMoony.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 86

Most reactions

New Topics

Back