What's new

Time is running out. A few strange ones for C&C

Tight Knot

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 30, 2010
Messages
1,398
Reaction score
159
Location
Boca Raton, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all, Here are a few clock shots, moon shots and a ghostly one for C&C.
I would love to hear what you think of them.

1.
$Clock and structure over wheat.webp



3.
$Clock floating over wheat field - harvest time.webp



4.
$Clock structure over Explosion of water over the rocks - Mediterranean.webp



5.
$Disappearing Clock structure over Explosion of water over the rocks - Mediterranean.webp




6.
$Ghostly in an arch.webp



7.
$Moon and clouds twilight dark blue sky.webp



8.
$Moon in crenelation over Old City Wall - 3.webp
 
I like 1, 2, 6, and 8. The others don't really appeal to me but I think I get what you were going for.
 
I think the clock incorped with the various natural textures is a good idea with much future potential. I don't care for the surrounding frame with the clock. I would consider a chain draped hanging the clock in some of the shots, especially the water ones. I like the idea of time dragging on. Keep on working this artform....
 
What happens at 7:58? Really like the ghost shot
 
I liked them all, but the moon shots are my favorite, :)
 
I think the clock incorped with the various natural textures is a good idea with much future potential. I don't care for the surrounding frame with the clock. I would consider a chain draped hanging the clock in some of the shots, especially the water ones. I like the idea of time dragging on. Keep on working this artform....

Thanks bronzeo
 
What happens at 7:58? Really like the ghost shot

Thanks BGeise. I also liked the suspense of the time. It seems to point to something about to happen. So close to the 8, only 2 minutes left.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom