What's new

Time to Get Home for CnC

bunadski

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 23, 2012
Messages
139
Reaction score
69
Location
Siquijor, Philippines
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys!

This is my first time to use ND filters (ND4 + GND 0.6SE) in my photos. Appreciate your honest feedbacks.

7637741116_98dd54ebf6_z.jpg


As a self-critique, I think the trees and the middle- and fore-grounds are underexposed. I would have wanted more details on them. :(

Thanks in advance!
 
Last edited:
Very nice. Can't wait until I get my nd filter. I have so many plans for it!
 
Nice one! I would call that a successful first try!
Composition is great, and one way to improve it might be including a couple brunches/things in the foreground on the left, to try and balance it a little bit... But anyway, great shot!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom