What's new

Times Square Area

Cappahayden

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 11, 2008
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Location
N.L. Can
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Recently had a chance to pop into the city a couple weeks ago. Wish I had more time and my DSLR, however a pocket digicam and a few hours is better than nothin'. New York is absolutely incredible. It defies explanation. It's one of those places that just has to be experienced.

1.

NYTSdusk.jpg


2.

TScrowd.jpg


3.

TSfireT.jpg


4.

rcmhfes.jpg


5.

NYFash.jpg


6.

NewYork31Aug-097a.jpg
 
I love your series great shot. I love #6 also....the colours are great also.
 
Nice, all of them. #6 is my favorite, too, but I would have preferred a longer focal length bring the cop up bigger.
 
Six is also my fav as there is something (someone) for me to latch onto as a subject.

One day I will go there! And when I do...it will be a sensory overload...I am certain. Most shots I see from Times Square are so busy that I can't find a subject to focus on...looks like a tricky place to find a singular subject! ;-)
 
I like them all. #6 like everone already said is a good one, you got homeboy to strike a pose....lol
 
Thanks guys for taking the time to comment. Yeah I'm fond of 6 myself. Times Square may be getting a little cliche for some. I don't know if I'll ever feel that way about it. When you walk it, you can't help but shoot away.

Thanks Again guys.
 
me also I'll go for no.6 though..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom