Tiny house

Favorite is the first one with the foreground foliage. Wonderful images.

@Peeb weird it wouldn’t let me quote your post…

Thanks much appreciate the pun despite my lack of film cred. You’ve got to see NH in the fall to truly appreciate the beauty of the mountains. It’s like shooting fish in a barrel to get a good shot.

@Peeb weird it wouldn’t let me quote your post…

Thanks much appreciate the pun despite my lack of film cred. You’ve got to see NH in the fall to truly appreciate the beauty of the mountains. It’s like shooting fish in a barrel to get a good shot.
Oh- I messed up my reply post, I now see! Typed my comment into the body of your quoted post, so when you hit 'reply' there was no comment by me to respond to.

Not buying your 'fish in a barrel' saying- I've missed many fish in that proverbial barrel, when given the opportunity! Very nice framing, composing, and capturing on your part.

Oh- I messed up my reply post, I now see! Typed my comment into the body of your quoted post, so when you hit 'reply' there was no comment by me to respond to.

Not buying your 'fish in a barrel' saying- I've missed many fish in that proverbial barrel, when given the opportunity! Very nice framing, composing, and capturing on your part.
Ok let’s just call it a target rich environment!

Number one for me as well. The framing looks good and the house is large enough in the shot to not get "lost."

Last edited:
#1 for me too. As noted above it has a nice moodiness to it.

Beautiful! Makes me want to visit the northeast.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back