What's new

Tioga Pass and Tioga Lake

HikinMike

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 6, 2009
Messages
1,438
Reaction score
147
Location
Atwater, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
From May 2009:

It was challenging to get down to the shore of Tioga Lake, with all of the snow still visible, but I made it. I had two fisherman and me all to ourselves. Here you can just see the left flank of Mount Dana, Tioga Pass in the center and the right flank of Gaylor Peak. What an awesome day!

_MG_8768.jpg
 
Gorgeous. I made it out to Yosemite while on a business trip a couple years ago but only managed to see the valley and glacier point...which was amazing but this is one spot I really want to see. Maybe this summer...
 
Well, Yosemite isn't going anyplace any time soon! :lmao:
 
it's simply amazing !
 
Thanks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom