What's new

Tips for improving my night shots...

theraven

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Messages
677
Reaction score
102
Location
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I went out to play after work today, it was misty, so was a little difficult! Managed to get focused well I feel. Pulled a lot of noise up on the post processing although I tried to keep my ISO down I was trying to do a narrower aperture to get the star burst effect!

Please and hints, tips and criticism most welcome! Please bear in mind I have no live view so focusing is harder at night!

1

DSC08220copy_filtered by ravenphotography2012, on Flickr
2

DSC08217copy_filtered by ravenphotography2012, on Flickr
3

DSC08214copy by ravenphotography2012, on Flickr
4

DSC08212copy by ravenphotography2012, on Flickr
5

DSC08210copy by ravenphotography2012, on Flickr
6

DSC08207copy by ravenphotography2012, on Flickr
 
They all were bright yellow, for some reason where I live, 99% of the lights are yellow, it's a nightmare! So to me they looked much cooler! ;) Thank you for the tip!
 
2 and 3 are lovely shots!

2 Is squint though which could be easily adjusted!
 
Do you shoot in RAW??


The WB would be easy to adjust!
 
Well I thought it was but when I ran the straightening tool in Photoshop across the line at the back it came back as straight? :/
 
I do shoot in RAW yes, as above the WB is totally different now, they were all bright yellow and barely any other colour before I edited them! I'll cool them down though!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom