tips for shooting in Raw mode? (digital)

i exposed him for about 20-30 seconds in Raw mode ... there was a little light coming in from another room ... i got his shadow on the wall ... it looked like a horror flick :lol:

Dew said:
i exposed him for about 20-30 seconds in Raw mode ... there was a little light coming in from another room ... i got his shadow on the wall ... it looked like a horror flick :lol:

Hehe, are you going to share any of these experiments? At least screen sized samples? : 0)

So Dew, you mentioned before you got some ideas for photo shoots, mind sharing some? :0) I got an urge to go for a walk in the woods and see what I can come up with but im waitign till Tuesday for that, but its forcasted rain for that day so I may have to wait even longer, hehe.

the ones that i took of him in the dark were just experiments, so i didnt keep them ... i deleted them all .... i called my hubby in the room ... being the nutcase that he is, he grabbed a butcher's knife ... so he looked like Jason from Friday the 13th :lol: ... i didnt really want to show those photos, they looked a little violent :roll: .. plus i dont want u guys to get the wrong idea :lmao:

this idea that i have brewing in my head is sort of eccentric ... it will be the first time that i've "staged" something with more than one person ... i got the "subjects" ... im still looking for the perfect location ... the set up will be in a bathroom .... i think i'll be shooting everything in Raw mode ... i still have more testing to do... but i dont want to blow it :?

Most reactions

Back