fotonemer TPF Noob! Joined Jul 13, 2006 Messages 117 Reaction score 0 Location Pretoria, South Africa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 14, 2006 #1 I like to call this one "Tire Angel" what do you guys think?
fotonemer TPF Noob! Joined Jul 13, 2006 Messages 117 Reaction score 0 Location Pretoria, South Africa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 14, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 what if i make his eyes blue?
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 14, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #3 I like the 'tire frame'. My father's favorite photo of me...was something similar (taken in the 70s). I don't like the new eye color...doesn't look real. If anything...I think I would like it more, if he was looking at the camera.
I like the 'tire frame'. My father's favorite photo of me...was something similar (taken in the 70s). I don't like the new eye color...doesn't look real. If anything...I think I would like it more, if he was looking at the camera.