What's new

Tire in the lake.

I like it. I would crop about half the sky - gives the image a "darker" feel and focuses attention more on the tire. There also appears to be a slight tilt, although that may be an illusion - worth checking in PS.
 
The tilt had been bugging me which is one of the reasons I decided to post it on here. The trees on the right and the shadow in the water on the left are throwing off the perception. It could be a lens distortion as well. It appears straight in PS though.

I feel I've over sharpened the shore line a bit much now that I've slept on the image. Might try some subtler edits tonight.

Cheers!
 
The problem I see is that with the water washing over the tire, it really tends to obscure it. The title is "Tire in the Lake", however the tire, presumably the main subject, is rather small in the frame.
 
I would prefer the tire just behind the leading wave without the wave shattering on it.... there is a chance you have that image too; don't you ? (different people...different tastes ;) )

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom