title pimp

vonnagy said:
So you want a new title, eh?

All applications for new titles have to go to the tpf select committee. We are currently accepting new applications for the 3rd fiscal quarter, so start your grovelling. :hail:

To apply:
1. state your reason for requesting a title change in this thread
2. apply the appropriate amount of grovelling and arse-kissing
3. avoid direct requests to mods and admins (unless it comes in the form of a worthy bribe).
4. the tpf select committee will either grant, reject or ignore requests, and more than likely mock and patronise you in the process.

Just remember, you may not get what you asked for. (However the better the bribe, the more likely you'll get something vaguely similar to what you requested).

likewise, you can can purchase a subscription from the TPF and change your own title!

its not that im asking for one...its that they were asking me if i wanted one...so i responded

terri said:
Hmmm, so far we have a kissup, a couple whiners and a couple of pleasant requests.

Keep trying kids, I remain unmoved. :mrgreen:

bwahahahahaha!!!!! :twisted:
:hail: I bow out of respect and fear for the almighty queen of alt. process. :hail:

who actually does alt. stuff anyway?

vonnagy...seriously, do NOT make come over there :playball:

darin3200 said:
:hail: I bow out of respect and fear for the almighty queen of alt. process. :hail:

who actually does alt. stuff anyway?

:lmao: dude, get up!

Artemis said:
Come on vixenta (grabs vixenta) lets think about this eh...vonn is a big guy...

You best be careful about just grabbin folks...they may sue, or have you permanently banned :shock:

Most reactions

Back