title pimp

Artemis said:
Come on vixenta (grabs vixenta) lets think about this eh...vonn is a big guy...

Yeah, but he's also a big softie too :lol:

cough up the 25 bucks and write your own.. and get a gallery too :)

Pfft. I don't even have to ask.

I'll just make some stupid comment, or do something to humiliate myself to the point where you guys just change it yourselves.

HOWEVER, If I were to change it...it would be to "wanna get baced?"

No grovelling from me.

im not going to ask for one. so there. bahaha!!!1!!one!!oneone!!!1!!

i am troo. troo black metal. and therefore, i need no title. i am to troo for that. /m\></m\

JonMikal said:
:lmao: dude, get up!
That's right, get up, Darin, you're crowding JonMikal. :mrgreen:

And *ahem* to answer your yellow-bellied question up there, *I* do some alt processes...as does another admin here...and many, many others. It sells, too. ;)

terri said:

And *ahem* to answer your yellow-bellied question up there, *I* do some alt processes...as does another admin here...and many, many others. It sells, too. ;)

Yeah...I bought one. :mrgreen:

terri said:

And *ahem* I do believe the font color was lemon-chiffon, not yellow

:lol:

core_17 said:
Yeah...as I said, Terri took em down. (hint hint, Terri...where's the butterfly pic!?)
hmmmm, I never take anything down....that implies effort on my part. :mrgreen: More than likely they just didn't make through our recent server upgrade.

Here's the butterfly, it's an image transfer:

butterflyIT.jpg

And he is now at Corry's house. :lol:

thebeginning said:
cooool, how did you do it exactly?
It's from a regular color 35mm slide, probably Velvia or Provia, since I use that more than anything. The slide is mounted into a slide printer, a device similar to an enlarger. The image is projected onto Polaroid film. In this instance (Corry, what size is this one?) either 669 or Type 59 sheet film. I don't remember. :blushing:

Once the Polaroid film is exposed, it is pulled from the slide printer and only allowed to develop 10-15 seconds before it is separated and the negative is transfered onto a different receptor surface - in this case, hot-pressed watercolor paper. Once dried I often apply some chalks for fun. When you mat & frame them they look pretty cool. :)

I call them the "little originals" at my art festivals, no two will ever be completely alike. Glad you like.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back