What's new

To be a child again

TreeofLifeStairs

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
1,082
Reaction score
289
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is one I took of my daughter the other day. It’s sooc with no editing at all. I actually haven’t even looked at it on my computer. I just uploaded it to my phone from my camera and now here. There’s some forest fires going on and the smoke in the air produces a bit of an orange colored light that is kind of interesting.

Anyway, c&c is always welcome.

_DSC1293.webp
 
That's pretty damn decent for sooc.
 
Very nice light and composition.
 
Wow, thanks guys. It’s been a while since I’ve posted anything.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom