What's new

Sadie Mae Lives Again

smoke665

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 29, 2016
Messages
17,050
Reaction score
10,444
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Adobe cloud subscription includes Fire Fly now (multi function AI). With everything going I hadn't had time to really experiment with it. Today I uploaded an old image of Sadie Mae in the field, and used "text to image", with this result. No cutouts, just some simple edits in LR, got this result. It isn't an exact replica of Sadie Mae, but it's close, and as this was my first attempt, I suspect there's a few steps I've left out. The result is good enough that I see all sorts of possibilities for the future.

aI.jpg
 
Looks good Bill. I've used the AI in PS, but not in Firefly

The AI features in Firefly blow the content aware tools currently in PS out of the water. You can download the current Beta version which integrates Firefly, but they're changing so many things so fast that I thought I'd wait. It won't be long till they are fully integrated with PS.
 
Another AI generated image "Poker Dogs". The process still has a ways to go to really compete with an actual photo, but it's a lot of fun to play with. No image was uploaded on this one, it was strictly a text to image.

Poker dogs.jpg
 
Last edited:
@CherylL with the holidays I didn't spend much time in PS, till last night. It looks like the latest update to PS includes the new generative fill tools and I think integration with text to image
 
I attended a webinar on this but haven tried anything with it yet. Looks like a fantastic tool
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom