To everyone looking for c&c

Im still a noob and feel in no position to pass judgment on someone else's abilities. I am still learning from the very bottom and at this point wouldnt want to give improper advice. I do however say i like an image if i see one that i like which i think is fair?

What about those of us who give C&C when we see something, yet receive very little in return? I seem to be one of those people... Out of the threads I've started asking for C&C I've never gotten more than 10 or so replies... I post in other peoples threads all the time. I've got 540 posts and the vast majority of those are c&C for other people...

It's a bit disheartening to post some stuff asking for C&C and see one reply "I think it's great!" after 24 hours...:grumpy:

Yes that also is annoying but I guess that is just how it is. I know I have posted some stuff and only gotten like 1 reply....it almost makes me think....are my pictures really that bad ?....lol

Actually, I prefer to look at it the other way. My work is SO GOOD there is nothing I can improve on, therefore no one dares leave a comment...:lol:

I'd like to see more photo threads and less threads like this one.

But, Rez! We just nearly completed a cycle! I think we need a thread complaining how bad this place has become, and it will be complete, then start again.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back