To the aspiring NooB's out there....please note....

jwbryson1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst. (-Henri Cartier-Bresson)

That is all. Shoot on.

You mean you get better as you learn more? :D

$23818050.jpg

so it will take some people a month before they start getting good.

Maybe 6 weeks. Then, the sky is the limit. Hang out that shingle and fire up the Facebook page.

A definition of a professional photographer: A "pro" NEVER shows anybody the mistakes.
-Abraham Lincoln

I think if we correct for image inflation this must be something like 10 million images now.

You mean you get better as you learn more? :D

View attachment 23910

What's with all the smart ass Noobs? :playball:

I'm sorry I thought the general consensus was practice makes perfect. Hell that's what makes photography so fun. Are there really a lot of beginners out there that think they can pick up a camera and become awesome. I mean I have only be into digital for about a year after a 4 year hiatus from film in high school, and even I know it takes a lot to get good at photography.

Are there really a lot of beginners out there that think they can pick up a camera and become awesome.

Pull up a chair, grab a beer, stick around and see for yourself the countless posts by the new "pros" looking for C&C in this forum...:cheers:

Are there really a lot of beginners out there that think they can pick up a camera and become awesome.

Pull up a chair, grab a beer, stick around and see for yourself the countless posts by the new "pros" looking for C&C in this forum...:cheers:

Haha ok will do. I won't ever judge though because I have no intention of ever going pro. :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back