Today is a Gift

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
XT2, 80mm Macro, 1/100s @f/16, ISO 800, spot meter, Acros G simulation, later altered raw in camera, prior to converting.

I often take for granted that I am just going to wake up. What a blessing to do so. At the moment of awake, you know the importance to capture a moment while breathing. This is a brief moment.

DSCF3242E.jpg

Very nice, love the processing and composition.

XT2, 80mm Macro, 1/100s @f/16, ISO 800, spot meter, Acros G simulation, later altered raw in camera, prior to converting.

I often take for granted that I am just going to wake up. What a blessing to do so. At the moment of awake, you know the importance to capture a moment while breathing. This is a brief moment.

View attachment 152025
Very nice image! And as the old saying goes, “ today is a gift. that’s why they call it “the present.”☺️

View attachment 152025
Very nice image! And as the old saying goes, “ today is a gift. that’s why they call it “the present.”☺️

Thanks my brother from a long lost mother....

Love the detail. At first glance looking at just the top 1/3, it appears to be an aerial view of streets & subdivisions.

@jcdeboever you know how hard it is for me to agree with Gary on anything but he left me choice on this - he's right this is wonderful. I think this one needs to printed "large" to enjoy

Absolutely wonderful shot. I love the detail and tones. CherylL beat me to it, it looks like an aerial shot of a town complete with peaks and valleys.

I really like this. For me, it is wonderful.

Thanks Gary

Love the detail. At first glance looking at just the top 1/3, it appears to be an aerial view of streets & subdivisions.

Thanks, it does now that you say it

@jcdeboever you know how hard it is for me to agree with Gary on anything but he left me choice on this - he's right this is wonderful. I think this one needs to printed "large" to enjoy

Thanks, I just may do that

Absolutely wonderful shot. I love the detail and tones. CherylL beat me to it, it looks like an aerial shot of a town complete with peaks and valleys.

Thanks bud

Most reactions

Back