Today...

oriecat

work in progress
Reaction score
Website
www.moltenwords.net
I've got my gallery sitting gig from Noon to 5. It's my first day of the new show, so it will be nice to get a look at some new work. Then tonight a bunch of us are hitting mascot night at the hockey game. I don't really like hockey, but mascot night is always a lot of fun. They have a whole ton of mascots and they do little contests between the rounds or periods or whatever those hockey time sections are called. Should be a good time!

So what are your plans for today?

Putting the things in my apartment into little boxes ready for the move next weekend.
Do I know how to live or what?

cool about the gallery orie! :)

no big plans, gotta put together a work plan this evening... might go out and check out all the fit girls out on the beach who are doing the triathlon - with my camera :)

have fun at the mascot night :)

fed homeless people downtown. Wasn't so successful today, there was a black history month parade today so a lot of the homeless people checked that out.

Afterwards went to the darkroom to develop some pictures of friends dancing. I really hate our darkroom here. THe photography teacher at my college is completely incompetant (teaches peopel to use starburst filters ALL THE TIME") and the setup reflects it, but nothing i can do with it just have to cope.

After that I went to my parent's house and ate and watched television

Today I took some photos and for once I actually didn't care if people watched me. That's progress for me! In fact, I even talked to a couple as I was trying to decide which angle to shoot.

tr0gd0o0r, how do you like your Pentax *istD? I was just reading a review of that camera a few days ago and commented to my sister, "how exactly do you pronounce *ist D"?

Mark, I love to watch triathlons and marathons. I'm always so impressed how disciplined some people are.

Mark, I love to watch triathlons and marathons. I'm always so impressed how disciplined some people are.

believe or not, i missed that darn triathlon, the started at 5:00 am and finished around 10:00 am. I just saw the girls pack up there bikes :( so no action shots.

fed homeless people downtown.

thats a quite a noble thing trog! good on ya. that makes feel embarrassed actually because I didn't park on backstreet in Auckland last night because they were some homeless people around it.

My day wound up going to the beach and taking pictures of pretty girls in zorb orbs... all in all, it was a fun day :)

Today. Got up at around 10am, showered, dressed, applied wax to "new good looking boyband style hair cut" went out to buy some painting materials, shouted abuse at two cyclists who think it's their devine right to ride side by side on a narrow country lane thus not allowing anybody to pass them. Did eventualy pass them with millimetres to spare.
Arrived home, checked goodlooking boyband style hair cut, winked at mirror and fell asleep on the sofa.
Typical sunday afternoon pastime of mine

developed a roll of film, didnt get anything but one half-way interesting shot :? ... packing my camera bag for an editorial/documentary piece im doing photographing artist (painters, sculptors, etc) for the next coming week...

hubby's swamped with working 24/7 for the next week :? ... lazy day

tr0gd0o0r, how do you like your Pentax *istD? I was just reading a review of that camera a few days ago and commented to my sister, "how exactly do you pronounce *ist D"?

well i loved it until it got sick. The internal flash stopped working, and now im back to my film cameras until pentax gets off its lazy butt and sends me my replacement. But other than that I really like the camera. (i pronounce it i-s-t-D.)

thats a quite a noble thing trog! good on ya. that makes feel embarrassed actually because I didn't park on backstreet in Auckland last night because they were some homeless people around it.

I wouldn't feel too bad about not parking on a backstreet because of homeless. I still get pretty nervous sometimes too, although I have learned that the vast majority of homeless are people like me who are just down on their luck a little

I worked today, but rushed off early to get a couple rolls of film developed. Unfortunately some girl decided to close up shop and hour and a half early so she wouldn't develop my film for me until tomorrow. It sucks because I really wanted the photos.

Right now I'm just geekin' out on the old Internet.

Neve, I just had a conversation about the pronunciation of *ist D with a friend of mine today. Neither of us knew what the correct pronunciation was.

Most reactions

Back