Today's heraldry?

tb2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
That's what logos seem like to me. I came across this example on the side of a new building of gleaming, reflective metal, surrounded by freshly planted trees. It's a different kind of shot for me. Does it work?

Tony

For more info go to: http://photoreflect.blogspot.com/2008/01/todays-heraldry.html

Boston-Royal-Mail-2.jpg

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It may feel different to you, Tony, but I still get the "genuine Boughton"-feeling out of this one myself. It still has some of your very own "handwriting", and you know how much I like that!

Have you meanwhile thought about coming to the meet-up at the end of May so we can finally meet in person?

TBaraki

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.talkbass.com
Photos OK to edit
I like it. There isn't much information in the frame to let you know the building is reflective; the logo seems to hover. Very cool.

OP
T

tb2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments Lorielle99, Corinna & TBaraki. I was intrigued by this building and the way the light reflected from it, and I wanted to get a shot out of it. This was the best I could do. I'd probably have preferred a bit more asymmetry, but it wasn't on offer (or if it was I couldn't frame it.)

Regards, Tony

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
very nicely structured, very nice colours, not much to add to what the others have said :)

The tree appears a bit cut off, but not much to be done about it maybe.

That One Guy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
looks like it is floating........very cool!!

Most reactions

New Topics