E Eddie_uv777 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 23, 2006 Messages 98 Reaction score 0 Dec 16, 2006 #1 well im still an amature but I try all I can
Patrice No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 6, 2006 Messages 2,392 Reaction score 384 Location Campbellton, New Brunswick, Canada Dec 16, 2006 #2 I like the composition in the last photo. Have you got that shot with a smaller aperture?
E Eddie_uv777 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 23, 2006 Messages 98 Reaction score 0 Dec 16, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 thank's but no I dont have one with a smaller aparture, someone who previously used my camera must have set it like that, and I took the shot a moment's notice, it's too dark to re-take it
thank's but no I dont have one with a smaller aparture, someone who previously used my camera must have set it like that, and I took the shot a moment's notice, it's too dark to re-take it